Grab everything that a Wavy needs for a successful Wash Day!
Banana Cream Deep Conditioner (16oz)
Indulge your senses with this plant based luxury hair care for deep conditioning.
- Moisturizes and defines curls, reduces frizz, and improves hair manageability.
- Banana extract nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals.
- The product can also be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner.
Orange Marmalade (16oz)
Get ready for juicy, defined curls with Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade!
- Cream gel, firm-hold formula delivers frizz-free curls with incredible shine.
- Aloe vera hydrates and soothes your scalp and hair.
- Sweet orange essential oil gives the gel its light, citrus scent.
Moonshine Hair and Body Oil (8oz)
Use Moonshine as a hot oil treatment, a daily scalp treatment or to break up the gel crunch.
- Scented with cinnamon, orange, lemongrass, and ginger essential oils
- Argan oil provides hydration, nourishment, and promotes hair shine and skin elasticity.
- Sweet almond oil locks in moisture, leaving hair and skin soft and supple.
- Castor oil conditions hair and is often used to support healthy hair growth.
Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer (16oz)
Fermented rice water is a traditional ingredient in Asian hair care that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Marshmallow root extract acts as a natural emollient for detangling and softening hair.
- A blend of herbal extracts provides additional nourishment and hydration.
- Ingredients are sourced locally from a farm in Georgia, reducing the carbon footprint.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer between wash days.
Chai Latte Hair Cleanser (8oz)
Wake up your curls with Ecoslay Chai Latte Cleanser!
- The cleanser gently removes build-up and impurities from the hair.
- The plant-based emulsifier creates a rich, creamy lather.
- Contains a blend of essential oils, that help to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and promote healthy hair growth
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- APAmanda P.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy ride or die
I mix this with Jello Shot and Rice Pudding and my curls pop. Next day curls are even better! I get loads of compliments and I’ve spread the Ecoslay love.
- NMNicole M.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoI’ a fan!
This curl definer is exactly what I have been looking for. I have been on the hunt for the right product for quite a while now! This is the first product I have found that gives me volume and also defines my curls so well! I can’t wait to try it with Sangria Hair Refresher!
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoWorks well
I like the curl definer. I put it on with a little bit of gel. Not sure exactly how to keep it fresh looking the second day. Still working on that.
- SJSamantha J.Verified BuyerReviewingRice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and MoisturizerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMoisturizing but not heavy!!
I have fine hair (and not a lot of it) that is very easy to weight down with leave in conditioners. This gives me good moisture, as my hair is very frizzy and dry. I use a heaping quarter size amount on soaking wet hair and then three pumps of orange marmalade gel. This also does NOt make my hair look grease (which it can get greasy very fast). With this combo and some 50/50 Sangria Refresher and Water on my non wash days my hair is thriving and I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair!
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing for fine hair!
I have extremely fine and easily weighed down hair. My hair with most products goes instantly flat. I used the rice pudding leave-in a long with 2-3 pumps of the orange marmalade curl definer and my hair bounces right up. It does best when I diffuse my hair but still looks great if I air dry it. The Curl definer give me a slight cast which my hair needs, after my hair is 100% dry I scrunch out any cast. I also use the Sangria Curl refresher between washes (3-5 days). I cut the Curl Refresher 50/50 with water spray my hair down liberally and after it dries I scrunch out any crunch and I'm good to go for the day.