Chai Latte Hair Cleanser
Wake up your curls with Ecoslay Chai Latte Cleanser!
- Plant-based cleanser specially formulated for curls.
- It includes natural ingredients like black tea extract, slippery elm extract, and essential oils.
- The cleanser gently removes build-up and impurities from the hair.
- The plant-based emulsifier creates a rich, creamy lather.
- Plant-based moisturizers lock in moisture and promote healthy hair growth.
- Contains a blend of essential oils, that help to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and promote healthy hair growth
- Natural ingredients, such as slippery elm extract, nettle leaf extract, and horsetail leaf extract, help to nourish and strengthen your curls.
Try this nourishing formula, the Chai Latte Cleanser will leave your curls feeling soft, healthy, and revitalized.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- KKcVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBag is half full. Pretty misleading about amount you're buying
I bought the chai latte and the banana cream conditioner. The conditioner is full to the top but the chai latte bag is barely half full. For the price I feel you should fill the bag to the top, or actually be honest about the amount you're buying. It's closer to 236 ml. Very disappointing and too expensive for less than 4 washes
- KBKrystal B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove
My hair has never felt so clean until I used this I love the squeaky clean feel
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe BEST
In love with this cleanser! It smells amazing and it is very gentle on my low porosity curls. I use it in place of shampoo pretty much every wash day. It leaves my hair feeling clean and super fresh.
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWhat a phenomenal cleanser!
I have low porosity roots, and high porosity ends, so this was really amazing on my roots! What was so great was I was able to target my roots, and it works so well at removing buildup and leaving my haur squeaky clean!! I def recommend this!
- RSRochelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmell!
Most of the line has little to no smell, but this one was nice! I love my hair to smell good!!!