Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer
Fermented rice water is a traditional ingredient in Asian hair care that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Ecoslay's Rice Pudding is a plant-based leave-in conditioner and moisturizer.
- Contains fermented rice water, marshmallow root extract, and a blend of herbal extracts.
- Fermented rice water strengthens and nourishes hair while improving elasticity.
- Marshmallow root extract acts as a natural emollient for detangling and softening hair.
- A blend of herbal extracts provides additional nourishment and hydration.
- Rice Pudding is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- Ingredients are sourced locally from a farm in Georgia, reducing the carbon footprint.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair, work through from root to tip, and style as desired.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer between wash days.
Rice Pudding works well with other Ecoslay products for customized styling combinations.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- YPYareline P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago👌
Looove this paired with Orange Marmalade. I got 2 of my curly friends to use this as well. Smells so good too ❤️
The attached photo is with Day 2 or 3 hair ☺️
- SMSandra M S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Light weight, I use as my wash out and leave in conditioner.
- KEKrissy E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Moisture I NEEDED
I fell in love with this product. My hair was dry and lifeless, but using this improved my curl clumps immensely!
- SJSamantha J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMoisturizing but not heavy!!
I have fine hair (and not a lot of it) that is very easy to weight down with leave in conditioners. This gives me good moisture, as my hair is very frizzy and dry. I use a heaping quarter size amount on soaking wet hair and then three pumps of orange marmalade gel. This also does NOt make my hair look grease (which it can get greasy very fast). With this combo and some 50/50 Sangria Refresher and Water on my non wash days my hair is thriving and I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair!
- JMJanet M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agofinally found my best products!
Rice Pudding is a winner for me. I apply it first and then add Jello Shot gel. It defines my curls without frizz and it holds all day. It does not make my scalp itch, which is amazing. I also like Orange Marmalade, but the Rice Pudding/gel combo seems best on a daily basis. Photo below is at night before bed. Curls are still soft and springy!