Orange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl Definer
Get ready for juicy, defined curls with Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade!
- Plant-based styling gel made with natural ingredients.
- The formula includes flaxseed extract, agave nectar extract, and pectin
- Cream gel, firm-hold formula delivers frizz-free curls with incredible shine.
- Aloe vera hydrates and soothes your scalp and hair.
- Marshmallow root extract detangles and softens your curls.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Xanthan gum provides a light hold without weighing your curls down.
- Sweet orange essential oil gives the gel its light, citrus scent.
- Easy to apply and gives you consistently beautiful curls.
- Handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- Provides definition and hold to your curls without harsh chemicals.
If you're looking for a plant-based styling gel that uses natural ingredients, try Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade today!
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- DWDoris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI love this
I swear by this orange marmalade. I started the curly girl method when the pandemic started. Someone posted how great this was in a group I’m in. I seen it was curly girl approved so I jumped on it. I have been using this ever since and I’m really happy. It makes my curls really curly and I will never use anything else but this.
- GMGabby M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTHE BEST
Curl friends, if you try any one product from EcoSlay, please let it be this one!
This gel was a life saver for my low porosity curls. I can't say enough good things about it. It's smells great, it has amazing hold, it works well for diffusing and air drying. It leaves my curls shiny, bouncy, and voluminous. For the most part I mix it with the Lemon Buttercream, because the cream just adds a little extra moisture to fight frizz, and also helps with the small amount of flash drying that Orange Marmalade gives me. But I wouldn't trade this product for anything!
Try it out. You won't regret it.
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo far so good
I’m trying to embrace my natural texture more so I’m just starting out and experimenting with product usage etc. My hair is not quite where I want it, but that’s no fault of the product! So far so good. Super happy to find a good clean ingredient gel!
- SBSara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove love love
I love this product. My hair looks great and it smells so good.
- TDTryna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood
I only have used it once so far but I really enjoyed it. I definitely expected a stronger scent but I still really liked it and enjoyed that it wasnt over powering with the scent.