Moonshine Hair and Body Oil
Use Moonshine as a hot oil treatment, a daily scalp treatment or to break up the gel crunch.
- Jojoba oil serves as the base oil, providing nourishment and moisture to hair and skin.
- The blend is scented with cinnamon, orange, lemongrass, and ginger essential oils for a pleasing aroma.
- Avocado oil offers deep moisturization and enhances hair and skin health.
- Argan oil provides hydration, nourishment, and promotes hair shine and skin elasticity.
- Sweet almond oil locks in moisture, leaving hair and skin soft and supple.
- Castor oil conditions hair and is often used to support healthy hair growth.
- The blend supports outstanding moisture retention for both hair and skin.
- It provides hydration, nourishment, and a healthy glow.
Ecoslay's amazing concoction is a versatile oil blend that combines jojoba oil with a delightful scent and a range of beneficial oils. Its moisturizing and nourishing properties make it suitable for both hair and skin care routines.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- LMLily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSmells and feels amazing
It feels light and smells amazing. It also moisturizes your skin wonderfully if you pour some in a bath.
- YPYareline P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks and smells great
Great oil to scrunch out the crunch after using Rice Pudding + Orange Marmalade and diffusing. The attached photo is with Day 2 or 3 hair ☺️
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSo good!
This is an amazing oil for my low porosity curls. I use it to scrunch out the crunch after styling, and 3-4 drops goes a long way to helping with frizz and shine. Smells like heaven! I also use it on my skin when I am needing extra moisture. Such good stuff.
- NCNaomi C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe smell is pure Heaven!
On this day, I’d done a refresh with Sangria and Orange Marmalade. I scrunched out the crunch with Moonshine. I just love the smell! I love how it smoothes down flyaways and frizz, but doesn’t weigh my hair down. It feels so good on my skin too! I used a little of this after a bath and it made my skin so soft. The smell makes me feel like I’m using some exotic perfume. Will definitely be purchasing this again!
- CSChristie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRevived my thirsty hair
I could never use hair oils on dry hair. Moonshine is different. I applied a small amount to day three hair and my parched hair look shiny and nourished again. Definitely recommend.