- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of our hair. Since our hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish our hair and follicles
- Jojoba oil dissolves the dirt and buildup and nourishes your follicles and hair shaft, ensuring that the hair grows out healthy.
- Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
- Jojoba oil is the ideal ingredient to use as a hair serum as it calms your hair while not weighing it down. It keeps your hair shiny and smooth throughout the day because of its light weight and non-sticky nature.
- Avocado oil is my favorite oil hands down! It's rich in antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E.
- Avocado oil is effective as sealing in moisture, as a detangler and preventing dandruff.
- Avocado oil assists in the absorption of nutrients into the hair cuticle and skin.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue. The essential fatty acids in avocado oil were also found to help reduce inflammation during the healing process.
Sweet Almond oil
- Hypoallergenic, absorbing completely into the hair's cuticle and skin.
- Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This prevents blackheads and acne. Thanks to the Vitamin A content in the oil, it may even help reduce acne flare-ups.
- Often called ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco. It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier, frizz-free and shinier.
- Not only does argan oil act as an effective moisturiser, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
- The antioxidants in argan oil are generally beneficial for healing skin which is irritated, cracked, damaged or even burned.
- Castor oil is considered a warm oil that promotes the circulation of fluids in the body. It is excellent as massage oil, and can relieve the soreness resulting from overworking the muscles.
- The analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of ricinoleic acid which constitutes almost 90% of castor oil have been well documented. A major part of it comes from its decongestant action on the lymphatic system.
- Castor oil can be used to enhance the natural color of your hair and make it look rich and thick. This oil is a humectant, locking in moisture. When applied on the hair, it preserves the moisture in the hair shaft and makes each strand thicker and healthier.
Lemongrass essential oil
- The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemongrass may prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast and it has antioxidant properties.
Cinnamon leaf essential oil
- Cinnamon extract can be used to slow the production of advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which cause wrinkles and amplify sun damage
- Cinnamon oil is a natural antimicrobial
- A warming oil, cinnamon essential oil is known to stimulate the scalp for improved hair growth.
Sweet orange essential oil
- Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin and hair routine.
- It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
Ginger essential oil
- Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Ginger Essential Oil contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
- Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.
INCI Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea americana (avocado) oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate, glycerin.