Hot Sauce Pre-poo/ Hot oil treatment
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- LTLea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agodope asl
so i got some weaker baby hairs on the sides
and this feels like it strengthens them
my scalp felt hella nourished
- AFAlexis F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoI swear by the Hot Sauce!
This product is amazing on my scalp and makes it feel so tingly and soothed from dry, itchy, and flakey skin. I’ve always struggled with dandruff but this product really helps keep my scalp healthy and dandruff free! Mixed with the moonshine hair and body oil you have a dynnamic duo you can’t beat! If you have hair that drinks oil up like mine the two oils mixed are great and keeping your hair moisturized!
- GMGladys M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHot Sauce
It really softens the hair before shampooing making detangling easier.
- TSTroycie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHair crack!
This stuff is awesome. After using it for the first time last week, I received so many compliments about how pretty my hair is. Also I was told my curls looked tighter which made me very happy!
- LVLunasol V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGood hot treatment
I use it as a hot treatment for my scalp. The reddish color does not stain my hair. My hair was extremely damaged so I haven’t seen much help with growth just yet but I feel like it’s definitely helping my scalp