Ecoslay's vitamin-infused Hot Sauce contains the nutrients needed to promote a healthy, flourishing scalp. Hot Sauce is perfect for pre-poos and hot oil treatments, setting the stage for a fabulous week after wash day!
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- LTLea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agodope asl
so i got some weaker baby hairs on the sides
and this feels like it strengthens them
my scalp felt hella nourished
- TSTroycie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHair crack!
This stuff is awesome. After using it for the first time last week, I received so many compliments about how pretty my hair is. Also I was told my curls looked tighter which made me very happy!
- LVLunasol V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood hot treatment
I use it as a hot treatment for my scalp. The reddish color does not stain my hair. My hair was extremely damaged so I haven’t seen much help with growth just yet but I feel like it’s definitely helping my scalp
- GVGandharvi V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoNice oil
It is a pleasant oil to use once warmed up, but keep in mind in winter the red palm oil will cause it to harden.
- BSBrenda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoFeels Amazing!!
I LOVE this treatment!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because it didn't come with the bottle pictured! I can't use glass pump bottles in my shower, so I need to get some plastic twist cap bottles from Amazon and make my own lables and cover them with packing tape so I know what each one is! LOL
If there is an option I missed on the website for the squeeze bottles, please let me know!!