Sangria Hair Refresher
Ecoslay's Sangria Hair Refresher is a lightweight mist for refreshing curls.
- Natural ingredients like blueberry fruit water, sour cherry fruit water, and hydrolyzed silk protein.
- The blend defines, revitalizes, and hydrates curls.
- Aloe vera juice soothes and moisturizes the scalp.
- Sodium PCA and lactobacillus ferment lock in moisture and promote healthy hair growth.
- Velvet flower seed extract and horsetail extract nourish and strengthen curls.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride acts as a UV filter to protect curls from sun damage.
- Panthenol strengthens hair and reduces split ends.
- Sodium gluconate neutralizes odor and keeps curls smelling fresh.
- Handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- Provides lightweight hydration and refreshes curls between washes.
- Simply mist it onto hair and scalp, focusing on areas that need extra hydration or refreshment.
- Use it to revive second-day curls or add moisture before styling.
The Sangria Hair Refresher leaves curls feeling soft, refreshed, and revitalized to keep your curls going for days between washes.About the Ingredients
How To Use
Works Great ALONGSIDE
Cayenne Lemon Squeeze Growth Oil
Ecoslay's Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a unique blend of natural ingredients for hair growth and shine.
- Includes pumpkin seed oil, Jamaican black castor oil, and various essential oils.
- The blend promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss, and adds shine to the hair.
- Formulated based on independent studies for effectiveness.
- Ecoslay prioritizes natural and sustainable ingredients in their products.
- Lemon essential oil reduces dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Sage & Fenugreek essential oils help reduce hair loss.
- Thyme essential oil soothes an itchy scalp with its antiseptic properties.
- Peppermint essential oil stimulates hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil has a calming effect on the scalp.
- Rosemary, Cayenne Pepper & Cypress essential oils improve circulation for healthy hair growth.
- Cedarwood essential oil reduces sebum production.
- Tea tree essential oil treats scalp conditions like dandruff.
- Apply a few drops to the scalp and massage in, or use it on lengths and ends for shine and nourishment.
- It can be used to break the gel cast left by Orange Marmalade and Jello Shot.
In summary, Ecoslay's Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a natural, effective hair oil with a blend of ingredients supported by independent studies. It nourishes, promotes growth, reduces hair loss, and adds shine to your curls, making it a valuable addition to your hair care routine.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- RCRochelle C.Verified BuyerReviewingSangria Hair RefresherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoFinally found the perfect refresh!
My hair is a hot mess in the mornings and this refresh is the key to a great hair day!
- JDJamie D.Verified BuyerReviewingSangria Hair RefresherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this stuff !!
I absolutely love this product ! It helps with frizz, and also help me "scrunch the crunch" highly recommend !!
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerReviewingSangria Hair RefresherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat refresher!! More amazing company!!!
I read reviews and decided to cut this product with 50% water as I have very fine hair. This was perfect! I spray down my hair and scrunch my hair upside down. After about an hour it is dried with a crunch. I then again scrunch upside down and my hair is soft and bouncy again. I saw a lot of negative reviews and I think the key with this product is cutting it with water and scrunching!
Now on to my reviews of this amazing company! I ordered three products, including this hair refresher. Unfortunately something happened in transit and half of the product leaked in the box. After a quick chat with their Facebook messenger gal I was sent a replace at no cost. I am so happy to be able to support not only amazing products but an amazing company and the people behind them!
- RPRENATA P.Verified BuyerReviewingSangria Hair RefresherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best refresher I ever used
I live in Florida humid and sunny all the time., this is the best refresher I ever used , use it every morning , it is amazing….thank you and it lasts a long time worth every penny so glad I tried
- CBChristine B.Verified BuyerReviewingSangria Hair RefresherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agotames the mane
Love the Sangria Hair Refresher, it's not sticky or tacky after misting my curls after a work out or getting ready on day two or three curls. A mist then scrunch and i'm out the door.