Pumpkin Seed oil
- This powerful carrier oil blocks enzymes and hormones that contribute to hair loss.
- A 2014 study showed that men with pattern baldness who used Pumpkin Seed oil experienced 30% more hair growth than those who used the placebo.
Jamaican Black Castor oil
- Extracted differently from Castor oil. The seeds are roasted and then pulverized in a mortar. Then, water is added, after which these mashed beans are slow-boiled on a wood fire. What we get as a result is unadulterated, thick, pungent, and dark brown castor oil that is much richer in nutrients.
- The omega-9 fatty acids in Jamaican black castor oil contribute to scalp health, treating inflammation. Also, its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties stops the spread of bacteria and helps to heal numerous infections.
- The rich nutrients in Jamaican black castor oil (some of them being vitamin E and omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids) help moisturize hair and treat related problems like itchy scalp and dandruff.
Lemon essential oil
- Lemon essential oil is antiseptic and antimicrobial.
- Lemon essential oil improves blood circulation.
Clary sage essential oil
- Clary sage essential oil contains linalool, linalyl acetate, alpha-terpineol, germacrene D, and geranyl, and has been used for years in the management of hormonal disturbances in women
- Clary sage essential oil regulates cortisol levels (a stress hormone that is produced by the body in excess during times of physical and emotional stress), which can be an underlying cause of hair loss.
Thyme essential oil
- Thyme essential oil stimulates the scalp to improve blood circulation.
- Reduces scalp inflammation
Peppermint essential oil
- Increases the number of follicles and follicle depth.
- Stimulates the scalp to improve blood circulation
Lavender essential oil
- Treats scalp inflammation
- Lavendar essential oil is antimicrobial
Rosemary essential oil
- Rosemary has an antioxidant ORAC value of 11,070, the same free radical fighting power as goji berries!
- Rosemary lowers DHT (dihyroxytestosterone) improving hair growth and prostate health
- Rosemary has been proven to stimulate hair growth, prevent baldness, slows graying, and can be used to treat dandruff and dry scalp.
Cedarwood essential oil
- Balances the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
- Cedarwood essential oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Tea Tree essential oil
- Encourages hair growth by helping to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots.
- Unclogs pores, giving relief to those suffering from dandruff.
- Can prevent hair loss by treating the incessant itching and inflammation that can cause hair to fall out.
- An itchy scalp is typically caused by a fungus, bacteria or an allergic reaction, and tea tree oil has been proven to fight these problems. It can even address scalp eczema and scalp folliculitis.
Cypress essential oil
- Cypress essential oil facilitates the contraction of blood vessels, which stimulates blood flow.
- Enables pores to contract and tighten, slowing down the hair loss cycle.
Fenugreek essential oil
- Fenugreek essential oil strengthens the hair roots and hair follicles.
- Fenugreek essential oil is a superb lubricant for the scalp and hair.
- Curbs premature greying.
Cayenne Pepper oil
- Stimulates scalp to improve blood flow.