Check out Paige's favorites for her best wash day ever!
1 - 16oz Orange Marmalade
1 - 16oz Banana Cream
1 - 8oz Peppermint Schnapps
1 - 8oz Moonshine
How To Use
What our customers have to say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- DWDoris W.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI love this
I swear by this orange marmalade. I started the curly girl method when the pandemic started. Someone posted how great this was in a group I’m in. I seen it was curly girl approved so I jumped on it. I have been using this ever since and I’m really happy. It makes my curls really curly and I will never use anything else but this.
- AKAmy K.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoTell me your secret recipe!!
I've tried a few Ecoslay products and this is the one I keep coming back for. I have fine, wavy, dry, aging hair that is silver on top and dark blond underneath. I use this as a co-wash and sometimes as a mask before washing. I slather some on my air and a honey &,yogurt mask on my face. It is just the creamiest treat and smells delicious! There's never a tangle when Banana Cream is in the fridge. I've gotten into DIY skin and haircare lately but just can't recreate this magical stuff...so I'm at your. mercy , Ecoslay. Pease don't ever discontinue this product!!
Sincerely, Any K.
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerReviewingMoonshine Hair and Body OilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSo good!
This is an amazing oil for my low porosity curls. I use it to scrunch out the crunch after styling, and 3-4 drops goes a long way to helping with frizz and shine. Smells like heaven! I also use it on my skin when I am needing extra moisture. Such good stuff.
- GMGabby M.Verified ReviewerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoTHE BEST
Curl friends, if you try any one product from EcoSlay, please let it be this one!
This gel was a life saver for my low porosity curls. I can't say enough good things about it. It's smells great, it has amazing hold, it works well for diffusing and air drying. It leaves my curls shiny, bouncy, and voluminous. For the most part I mix it with the Lemon Buttercream, because the cream just adds a little extra moisture to fight frizz, and also helps with the small amount of flash drying that Orange Marmalade gives me. But I wouldn't trade this product for anything!
Try it out. You won't regret it.
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl DefinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo far so good
I’m trying to embrace my natural texture more so I’m just starting out and experimenting with product usage etc. My hair is not quite where I want it, but that’s no fault of the product! So far so good. Super happy to find a good clean ingredient gel!