Our Moisture bundle contains the specific products needed to battle dryness.
Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer (16oz)
Fermented rice water is a traditional ingredient in Asian hair care that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Marshmallow root extract acts as a natural emollient for detangling and softening hair.
- A blend of herbal extracts provides additional nourishment and hydration.
- Ingredients are sourced locally from a farm in Georgia, reducing the carbon footprint.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer between wash days.
Banana Cream Deep Conditioner (16oz)
Indulge your senses with this plant based luxury hair care for deep conditioning.
- Moisturizes and defines curls, reduces frizz, and improves hair manageability.
- Banana extract nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals.
- The product can also be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner.
Ginger and Moringa Tea Rinse (8oz)
Ecoslay's Ginger and Moringa Tea hair rinse might be the silver bullet that your regimen is missing!
- Regular use leads to increased style longevity, manageability, and strength.
- Ginger extract soothes an itchy scalp with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moringa extract nourishes and strengthens hair with its vitamins and minerals.
- Apple cider vinegar balances the pH of the scalp and hair.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- CKCandace K.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy fav
I dream about this…seriously I love the smell and my hair is silky smooth with this!
- DCDawn C.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeep Conditioner
I love the way this deep conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable.
- SJSamantha J.Verified BuyerReviewingRice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and MoisturizerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMoisturizing but not heavy!!
I have fine hair (and not a lot of it) that is very easy to weight down with leave in conditioners. This gives me good moisture, as my hair is very frizzy and dry. I use a heaping quarter size amount on soaking wet hair and then three pumps of orange marmalade gel. This also does NOt make my hair look grease (which it can get greasy very fast). With this combo and some 50/50 Sangria Refresher and Water on my non wash days my hair is thriving and I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair!
- STStephanie T.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy curls this!!
I use Banana Cream Deep Conditioner every couple days! My hair absolutely loves when it’s applied. My curls automatically are restored.
- JMJanet M.Verified ReviewerReviewingRice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and MoisturizerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agofinally found my best products!
Rice Pudding is a winner for me. I apply it first and then add Jello Shot gel. It defines my curls without frizz and it holds all day. It does not make my scalp itch, which is amazing. I also like Orange Marmalade, but the Rice Pudding/gel combo seems best on a daily basis. Photo below is at night before bed. Curls are still soft and springy!