Matcha Boost Protein Strengthening Treatment
Repair and strengthen your hair in one simple step.
- Protein nourishes and strengthens curls.
- Designed for wavy, curly, coily, and kinky hair types.
- Formula includes plant-based ingredients like hydrolyzed quinoa protein, hydrolyzed keratin (wheat/soy) protein, and matcha extract.
- Protein treatments are essential for maintaining curly hair health.
- Fills gaps in the hair cuticle, restores elasticity, and reduces breakage.
- The blend of proteins in Matcha Boost strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
- Matcha extract in the treatment is rich in antioxidants, promoting hair growth and reducing breakage.
- Other nourishing ingredients prevent the rigid feeling often associated with protein treatments.
- Matcha Boost is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- The product utilizes a natural preservative system to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
Your usage requirements will vary depending on your level of damage, maintenance goals and hair diameter. Please refer to the usage table under "How to Use".
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- EEmmaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAnother Ecoslay Win!!
I used the Matcha Boost for 30 min (no heat) alongside my usual deep conditioning with Banana Cream, then followed with the Rice Pudding leave-in. These products really work amazing on their own but even more excellently when all used together! At this point I'm going to need the whole product line!
- KTK. T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy hair is in love
My hair loves Match Boos t Protein Shake! It leaves it soft and bouncy. I have 2(b), fine, medium density hair.
- NCNaomi C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the softness!
I use this lovely concoction after clarifying my fine 3a-3b curls with Chai Latte. I use a generous amount then put on my conditioning cap to let it sit a bit, and when I rinse I can feel how healthy and nourished my strands are. So smooth and silky! The smell does remind me of my favorite green tea latte, and I’m hooked.
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this green stuff!
I have been using this product now for about a month or so, and I haven’t really noticed a huge difference per say in looks vs my hair health. My hair does seem stronger, less fragile, and hair loss actually seems to be better. Overall, not a big difference, but I will continue to use it and keep an eye out for more results.
- CHChelsea H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood staple for weekly deep treatments
I really like the results as a weekly treatment. I found it didn’t work well for me if I used it before banana cream so now I cleanse, use banana cream with mild heat for 30 minutes, then rinse and apply Matcha for 30 minutes.