- Colza oil permeates the base of the hair, increasing moisturization and smoothness.
- Colza oil is loaded in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, supporting a healthy scalp and helping to maintain hair growth.
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
- Considered the Mother Grain of the ancient Incas, Quinoa (pronounced keen-WAH) is a natural protein for hair color retention, conditioning, and protection.
- Quinoa is considered a complete protein, containing seventeen amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids. With the combination of cationic and anionic amino acids, hydrolyzed quinoa penetrate into the hair shaft to create a scaffold around the hair to protect the strands and hair color.
Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
- Vegan Keratin alternative sourced from Wheat and Soy
- Penetrates the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft, resulting in smooth and shiny hair.
- Rebuilds the hair’s natural protective layer, making it stronger and more elastic while reducing hair breakage and splitting.
- Increases the diameter of hair fibers, giving a fuller appearance to fine and thin hair.
- Increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture and reduces frizz and flyaways caused by dryness.
- Matcha contains epigallocatechin-3-gallat, or EGCG, which promotes growth of hair follicles and stimulates the human dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.
- The caffeine contained in Matcha helps to reduce shedding
- Propanediol is a corn-derived preservative booster
- HP Starch is a corn-derived thickener
- Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.