Apple Sauce and Edge Brush Combo
Completely drama-free, Apple Sauce delivers:
- Multi-day hold
- No flaking
- No caking (even with reapplication)
- Rinses easily with water
- 98% naturally-derived ingredients (even the ones that you can't pronounce or never heard of!)
About the Ingredients
Ingredients: Water, Seaweed extract, Carbomer, Dehydroxanthan gum, VP/VPA, Sodium PCA, Baking Soda, Caprylhydroxamic GG.
The Bamboo Edge Brush boasts:
- It's the only environmentally-conscious edge brush - even the bristles are made from bamboo!
- The cylindrical bamboo handle has a comfortable grip allowing the firm, yet gentle bamboo-fiber bristles to coax your "baby hairs" into place
- The bristles are tapered to allow you to strategically put each hair in its proper place for the perfect look.
- Once your brush has run its course, it can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill
- Both the handle and bristles will biodegrade into soil, without pollution.
- Want to learn more about the mighty bamboo plant, why our edge brush is better than a toothbrush or how to slay?
How To Use
What our customers have to say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- AFAtina F.Verified BuyerReviewingApple SauceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
I saw somewhere that people were using Applesauce as a gel. I have used OM over the years and recently pretty exclusively for my curls, but wished I had a liiiiiittle more hold with it. Welp, Applesauce to the rescue! I ordered the sample size, and pretty quickly went back to order the full size. Love your products!!
- AGAmber G.Verified BuyerReviewingApple SauceI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks As A Gel
Ok, I know this is an edge control but I went ahead and tried it as a gel. I was surprised by this one. I kind of knew when I purchased it that it would be my least favorite, but it still amazed me. It's thicker than other gels I've done so it felt more gloppy when I would scrunch it in. However, I loved the second day result. Al I did was remove my silk bonnet and shake my hair a little upside down and I loved the look of my curls. I may would buy another sample again of this one, but not the full size. I loved Jello Shot and Orange Marmalade and feel like those would join my every day gel rotation, but I could see using this one on occasion. It still got rated so high because I did love the results, but I loved the other two more.
- AAnitaVerified ReviewerReviewingApple SauceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI like it
I know it's suppose to be for edges. But I use it when I want a slick ponytail that I know will hold. Just Try it! 🙂
- MMesayeVerified BuyerReviewingApple SauceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI think I'm in love...
I'm newly natural and have been trying numerous products, getting reacquainted with my curly hair and have had several disappointments and a few hair scares. After using the peppermint schnapps hair wash, followed with the orange marmalade styler and used some of the moonshine oil. Now my curls were popping in like crazy, I just ran my denman brush through my hair and the curls were just looping like I had finger twirled my hair. I let my hair air dry and I was floored but dismayed as well because my curls were big, popping and shining but touching my hair it was kind of crunchy. So next I used the apple sauce edge control and bahbeeee my hair looked like a sea of waves and curly locks and felt butter soft. I used the edge control to slick up my sides putting my hair into a curly mohawk and the hold this edge control has and had my curls soften. People thought I had weave in my hair because of how good my hair curled and how soft, silky and shiny it looked. May not use the orange marmalade again but I'm definitely using the hair wash and edge control and will be coming back to try some other products.
- SShaunaVerified BuyerReviewingApple SauceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFinally Found The One!!
Let me tell you that the front of my hair, included edges are my trouble area. I have never been able to lay my edges down like all my favorite Youtubers can. The only thing that comes close is echo styler gel, but i feel that gel makes my 3c hair more frizzy in the front. This edge control truly lives up to its word as being the last edge control I would ever use! I put this on my edges yesterday after my wng. Even in high humidity, this keeps my edges layed and in control! I really don't have to reapply any the next day. I just put a little water on my fingertips and smooth over my edges and simply brush. No flaking and a little goes a long way!