- Seaweed is like a protein drink for your hair. The fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in seaweed, help hair to rebuild itself and grow stronger.
- Seaweed helps to promote scalp hydration, which improves the condition of dry hair.
- Seaweed is also a natural thickener and gelling agent.
- Dehydroxanthan gum is a natural thickening agent.
- Carbomer is a thickening agent. This is one of the few non-naturally-derived ingredients in the edge control paste.
- VP/VA Copolymer provides the edge control paste with incredible hold.
- VP/VA Copolymer is one of the few ingredients in the formula that is not naturally-derived.
- Excellent hydrating agent and skin-replenishing ingredient.
- Derived from vegetables and grasses, sodium PCA is the sodium salt of Pyroglutamic Acid, a naturally occurring Amino Acid known as Proline, that is found in proteins.
- pH balancer
- Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.