Cayenne Lemon Squeeze Growth Oil
Ecoslay's Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a unique blend of natural ingredients for hair growth and shine.
- Includes pumpkin seed oil, Jamaican black castor oil, and various essential oils.
- The blend promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss, and adds shine to the hair.
- Formulated based on independent studies for effectiveness.
- Ecoslay prioritizes natural and sustainable ingredients in their products.
- Lemon essential oil reduces dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Sage & Fenugreek essential oils help reduce hair loss.
- Thyme essential oil soothes an itchy scalp with its antiseptic properties.
- Peppermint essential oil stimulates hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil has a calming effect on the scalp.
- Rosemary, Cayenne Pepper & Cypress essential oils improve circulation for healthy hair growth.
- Cedarwood essential oil reduces sebum production.
- Tea tree essential oil treats scalp conditions like dandruff.
- Apply a few drops to the scalp and massage in, or use it on lengths and ends for shine and nourishment.
- It can be used to break the gel cast left by Orange Marmalade and Jello Shot.
In summary, Ecoslay's Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a natural, effective hair oil with a blend of ingredients supported by independent studies. It nourishes, promotes growth, reduces hair loss, and adds shine to your curls, making it a valuable addition to your hair care routine.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- MKMaddi K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove it
The smell is a bit intense, but it serves its purpose really well. They also make their instructions on their products super clear, so I was able to use it for more purposes than I originally purchased it for!
- JBJacqueline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGrowth oil
Only used this a couple times. Made my scalp a little greasy but I found a little goes a long way. Very nice for scrunching the crunch out, but unfortunately not as amazing as a smell as rice pudding or orange marmalade.
- JUJennifer U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoInvigorating!
I actually like the smell! Plus it makes my scalp tingle in a good way.
- PTPiper T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it,.3rd.bottle I've used
The smell alone is invigorating and how it makes me hair feel and grow is pretty amazing.
- JBJackie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcited!
This product makes me excited because my hair has been shedding/thinning a lot the last year and I see little baby hairs growing in some of my thin spots!!