Banana Cream Deep Conditioner
Indulge your senses with this plant based luxury hair care for deep conditioning.
- Natural ingredients like okra extract, marshmallow root extract, aloe vera juice, coconut cream.
- Nourishing oils such as colza oil, avocado oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil.
- Moisturizes and defines curls, reduces frizz, and improves hair manageability.
- Banana extract nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals.
- The combination of natural ingredients leaves curls soft, shiny, and vibrant.
- Banana Cream is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- The product can also be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner.
- To use, apply a small amount to damp hair and work through from root to tip.
If you’re looking to nourish and condition your hair, treat yourself to Ecoslay Banana Cream.
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- CKCandace K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoMy fav
I dream about this…seriously I love the smell and my hair is silky smooth with this!
- DCDawn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeep Conditioner
I love the way this deep conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable.
- STStephanie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy curls this!!
I use Banana Cream Deep Conditioner every couple days! My hair absolutely loves when it’s applied. My curls automatically are restored.
- NCNatalia C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt’s my favorite!
This is the best conditioner!! It smooths and softens tangles and dry hair! I used it every wash day in the winter, and every other in the summer! I love it, and tell all my friends with curls!
- GHGrace H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat as a wash out
I haven't used this as a deep condish with heat yet but it seems to add decent slip and moisture as a rinse out. I'm using a sample of the chair latte to wash then leave this on a few minutes and rinse. I wash 1-2 times week and need to clarify regularly. I think the chair latter may be a bit too stripping for my hair so I'm going tp try the peppermint next with the apple cider vinegar hibiscus rinse to clarify. My hair is very tricky and always looks frizzy and puffy like cotton candy no matter what I do but I really enjoy these products and I've tried them all, highbrow and low, natural and not! I use hot curlers on the front to give my very fine 3a/b hair some shape.