INCI: Hibiscus esculentus (okra) extract, Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root) extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) juice, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) cream, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica napus (colza/rapeseed) oil, Persea americana (avocado) oil, Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Musa sapientum (banana) extract.
- Adds incredible slip, increasing detangability
- Okra is rich in Folic acid which is proven to improve hormonal balance, preventing hair loss.
- Okra has a high Vitamin C content, which helps build collagen, important for hair growth
- The Vitamin C in okra also plays a necessary role in absorbing iron, which keeps our locks strong and healthy
- Okra has antibacterial properties, helping the scalp to stay in balance.
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
Aloe Vera juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aloe vera juice has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin, the primary protein of hair, consisting of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur.
- High in lauric acid. Lauric acid is one of the main ingredients in coconut. ...
- High in vitamins C, E, B-1, B-3, B-5, and B-6.
- Restores dry hair and scalp. ...
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Good, fatty alcohol
- Hydrating, moisturizing and smoothing
Colza Oil (Canola Oil)
- Colza oil permeates the base of the hair, increasing moisturization and smoothness.
- Colza oil is loaded in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, supporting a healthy scalp and helping to maintain hair growth.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of our hair. Since our hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish our hair and follicles
- Jojoba oil dissolves the dirt and buildup and nourishes your follicles and hair shaft, ensuring that the hair grows out healthy.
- Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
- Jojoba oil is the ideal ingredient to use as a hair serum as it calms your hair while not weighing it down. It keeps your hair shiny and smooth throughout the day because of its light weight and non-sticky nature.
- Avocado oil is my favorite oil hands down! It's rich in antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E.
- Avocado oil is effective as sealing in moisture, as a detangler and preventing dandruff.
- Avocado oil assists in the absorption of nutrients into the hair cuticle and skin.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue. The essential fatty acids in avocado oil were also found to help reduce inflammation during the healing process.
- Often called ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco. It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier, frizz-free and shinier.
- Not only does argan oil act as an effective moisturiser, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
- The antioxidants in argan oil are generally beneficial for healing skin which is irritated, cracked, damaged or even burned.
Benzyl alcohol and Dehydroacetic acid
- Mild, yet effective preservative blend
- Contains silica, a mineral element that helps your body to synthesize collagen and may make your hair stronger and thicker
- Bananas also have antimicrobial properties that can heal flaky and dry scalp, relieving dandruff symptoms.