Lemon Buttercream Styling Cream
This lightly scented styling cream is perfect for different hair types and styles.
- Lemon and vanilla essential oils give a delicate scent
- The lightweight cream is designed to moisturize and define curls.
- It is suitable for various hairstyles, including twists, braids, bantu knots, and other protective styles.
- The cream provides a combination of hold, volume, and moisture.
- It is ideal for those who desire softer curls or want to achieve specific styles.
- The moisturizing and defining properties of the cream help create well-defined and manageable hair.
- The cream can be used for both daily styling and special occasions.
- It offers a balance between providing hold and maintaining hair's natural movement.
- With its versatile formula, the cream is suitable for different hair types and textures.
- The lightweight texture of the cream ensures it doesn't weigh hair down.
- It can be applied to damp or dry hair, depending on the desired style and effect.
- For softly defined and moisturized curls, apply to wet or damp hair. Air dry or diffuse.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- ANAlicia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoMoisture and hold
I like a little bit of this on my fine hair with the orange marmalade for the extra hold. In the summer, I can't use too much because of humidity and I can't use too much moisture. I feel like this would be a great product for thicker high porosity hair.
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago😍
I LOVE this light styling cream! It smells amazing, and mixed with the Orange Marmalade, has made my low porosity curls the healthiest and bounciest they've ever been. Definitely recommend for taming frizz and a bit of a moisture boost!
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo far so good
I’m trying to embrace my natural texture more so I’m just starting out and experimenting with product usage etc. My hair is not quite where I want it, but that’s no fault of the product! So far so good. Super happy to find a good clean ingredient hair product! Silky smooth and smells so yummy!
- NNiyahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest hair cream i've ever used
I was a curl enchanting smoothie girlie... not anymore. This stuff holy cow! I've transferred to using gel not but after i use gel as my main styler, i top it off with a nickel size amount of this styler and it leaves my curls defined and soft! I will never go back!
- KDKathryn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEven better than the rice pudding for me!!!
I'm floored. I've been using the rice pudding + Orange Marmalade for a little over a year now as my holy grail. My hair is wavy/curly but also very thin and sensitive. The rice pudding was great for my dead small hairs but this lemon buttercream gives it excellent life, shape and shine. This picture doesn't really do it justice.