INCI ingredients: Deionized Water/Aqua, Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root) extract, Linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Chamomile Flower Extract, Slippery Elm Extract, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, Melissa (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract, Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf extract, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) leaf extract, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf extract, Sage (Salvia officinalis) extract, Yucca (Yucca vera) leaf extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Panthenol, Caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate, glycerin, Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia fruit oil, Potassium sorbate.
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
- Flaxseed provides nutrition for hair follicles because it’s rich in fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair follicles for healthy hair growth.
- Flaxseed is also rich selenium, which is necessary for growing healthy, shiny hair.
- Flaxseed's omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory, and may lower inflammation associated with hair loss, dandruff and other unhealthy scalp conditions.
- Flaxseed contains vitamin E, which provides additional nourishment for hair follicles and moisturizes the strands.
- Vegetable-based moisturizer
Chamomile flower extract
- Chamomile will strengthen your hair and protect it from being easily damaged. It contains anti-septic properties that gets rid of dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh.
- Chamomile is also an herbal remedy to get rid of stubborn dandruff. People suffering from a persistent dandruff problem can surely find great relief. It is also very soothing for dandruff affected itchy scalp. Use regularly on irritated areas and let chamomile work its magic.
- It provides hair with intense nourishment and makes it shiny and lustrous. (mirahbelle.com)
Slippery Elm extract
- Aids in detangling
- Contains Amino Acids and Calcium to help strengthen hair
Nettle leaf extract
- Helps in combating hair loss and also helps in hair re-growth.
- Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulphur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. (everscents.com.au)
Melissa leaf extract
- Calms the scalp
- Melissa leaf extract is an antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection. (naturallycurly.com)
Peppermint leaf extract
- Peppermint is antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection.
- Peppermint is vasodilating (and vasoconstricting), which means that it improves blood circulation. Many cases of hair loss and baldness occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation improves blood flow and therefore hair growth and slows hair loss.
- Peppermint is also anti-inflammatory and calming to the scalp.
Horsetail leaf extract
- Horsetail extract is rich in minerals for hair, tying horsetail and hair growth together.
- Horsetail vitamins for hair growth's principal ingredient is the mineral silica, or silicon, which strengthens hair strands, as well as nails and bones. (viviscal.com)
Yucca Vera leaf extract
- Yucca naturally works to thicken hair.
- Native American tribes in Northern Mexico and South America use yucca roots extract to help treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- It removes product buildup and dirt from the scalp due to its anti-fungal properties. (yourhairlossexpert.com)
- Beet-derived moisturizer
- Derived from Vitamin B5, Panthenol is an emollient and moisturizer
Capryhydroxamic Acid GG
Lemon Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle
Vanilla Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle