Orange Marmalade's firm-hold formula delivers frizz-free curls with incredible shine. Flaxseed extract and agave are responsible for the incredible hold while aloe vera supplies Orange Marmalade with the moisture that your hair craves. This plant-based, slippery gel is easy to apply and gives you consistently beautiful curls each and every wash day.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- JNJessica N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoMy holy grail styler!
I have fine, thin, but dense wavy (2b-2c) hair that just loves anything aloe and flax seed and this is such a wonderful product! I just recently tried it as more of a curl cream with jello shot and WOW! Talk about hold for days! I recommend this product to anyone with a curl pattern.
- KNKathrina naturally w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoWonderful, soft, moisture-holding, light to medium hold
This is a DELIGHTFUL product for those needing medium help with hold. I have natural waves, not tight curls, and Orange Marmalade works well if I put it in soaking wet, plop for a few minutes, then scrunch pulse a TON with towel, then let air dry or diffuse. Diffusion helps a lot. I also use OM generously. Further scrunching/fluffing as needed.
- My hair feels natural and soft once fully dry, as though there is minimal product.
- OM seems to hold moisture really well without looking greasy at all.
- Hold works if I use OM with a diffuser, in combination with other products, and/or the weather is such that drying occurs quickly.
-Clean ingredients over all, no allergic reactions!
Why this lacks one star for me: I want stronger hold. Even though I use OM with Rice Pudding, and salt spray or a mousse, its a very soft hold that does not last long. I will be trying JelloShot next to see if that works better for me.
- RRRaisa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoMy FAVORITE go-to styling product!
My hair type: Wavy-thick-coarse
I have been using this gel for the last 5 years (at least) and my hair still loves it like the first time that I used it.
This product was a life changer in my healthy hair journey, it doesn't creat build up and hydrates mu waves for days! (Picture below is my third day after applying it) Give it a try you won’t be disappointed and your hair will thank you for it 😉. Thank you Ecoslay for creating safe and healthy products for different types of curls.
- RGRachael G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoCurls for days- literally!
This is perfection on so many levels! It doesn't dry out my hair, doesn't look crunchy, scrunches out to leave nice, soft curls. The best part is my curls look great for at least 3 days without having to refresh! That's a win for this busy mama!
- SSamVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoOne and Done. Say no more from a Busy Mama
From one busy mama to the next, purchase this with no regrets! I have a 3 month old and a toddler and I literally have no time most days to style my hair. So this one and done is the absolute go to styler! Right out the shower I slab and scrunch this one real quick and my hair air drys to a nice wave/curl. I love that it dries with a little tough exterior meaning for me frizz reduction! Then I scrunch it out and it's such a beautiful soft finish. On days I am able to diffuse my curls are just as juicy and shiny as ever with tons of definition.