- Flaxseed provides nutrition for hair follicles because it’s rich in fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair follicles for healthy hair growth.
- Flaxseed is also rich in protein and selenium, both of which are necessary for growing healthy, shiny hair.
- Flaxseed's omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory, and may lower inflammation associated with hair loss, dandruff and other unhealthy scalp conditions.
- Flaxseed contains vitamin e, which provides additional nourishment for hair follicles and moisturizes the strands.
Agave nectar extract
- Agave nectar provides moisture and gives hair a lustrous shine.
- Agave nectar contains large molecules comprised of polysaccharides. Saponin, inulin, and fructose. These molecules consist of hydroxyl groups that make them hydrophilic meaning that they act like a humectant and draws water to the hair.
- Naturally occurring setting agent
- Pectin strengthens the hair cuticle, preventing breakage and improving length retention
Aloe Vera juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aloe vera juice has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin, the primary protein of hair, consisting of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur.
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, supports a healthy scalp and helps maintain hair growth.
- There is some limited evidence to support the claim that vitamin E can help prevent hair loss.
- Natural thickener and holding agent
- Globally approved preservative in the Optiphen family, paraben and formaldehyde-free.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin and hair routine.
- It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.