Peppermint Schnapps Hair Cleanser
Get your curls clean and refreshed with Ecoslay's Peppermint Schnapps liquid cleanser!
- Plant-based liquid cleanser for curls.
- Natural ingredients like marshmallow-infused water and African Black Soap.
- The cleanser gently cleanses and clarifies curls.
- Plant-based ingredients nourish, moisturize, and enhance hair's natural luster.
- Peppermint Schnapps includes a blend of essential oils like peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, and lavender.
- Essential oils soothe the scalp, promote healthy hair growth, and leave curls refreshed.
- handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- It provides gentle cleansing and nourishment without harsh chemicals.
- For easy application, consider using Ecoslay's Mason Jar w/ Pour Spout or an applicator bottle.
- If your hair is low porosity or has moderate buildup, consider Ecoslay's Chai Latte as an alternative cleanser option.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- WJWilliam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat shampoo
This is a very think shampoo so be aware. That doesn’t bother me. I bought a squeeze bottle and put it in that. Makes it super easy to control! This does exactly what it’s supposed to do! My hair was nice and clean. I will buy again.
- JPJuliet P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove
Love the smell and it lathers so well! You don't need much! Great clean feeling after
- RSRochelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWow!!
I had a lot of product in my hair and this was amazing! Shuttle yet amazingly clean!
- DLDeborah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPeppermint
At first I was confused, how can this work. Used it. It works great!
- TTortiecattitudeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFantastic smell, but too oily for soft water
I have soft house water on top of fine/wavy top head hair, so this one just wasn't a hit for me. :(
It smelled fantastically but it just wouldn't lather or cleanse, and left an oily residue that I was hard pressed to get rid of. But, my hair needs heavy cleansing because of the stupid water here. I use(d) the rest of the bottle for washing hands and it works fair for that, though.