- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
African Black Soap
- Comprised of Cocoa pod ashes, Plantain skins ashes, Palm kernel oil and Coconut oil
- African Black Soap is antibacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
- Rich in vitamins A and E, African Black Soap also contains iron oxides and it has natural healing properties.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of our hair. Since our hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish our hair and follicles
- Jojoba oil dissolves the dirt and buildup and nourishes your follicles and hair shaft, ensuring that the hair grows out healthy.
- Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
- Jojoba oil is the ideal ingredient to use as a hair serum as it calms your hair while not weighing it down. It keeps your hair shiny and smooth throughout the day because of its light weight and non-sticky nature.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.
- Rosemary lowers DHT (dihyroxytestosterone) improving hair growth and prostate health
- Rosemary has an antioxidant ORAC value of 11,070, the same free radical fighting power as goji berries!
- Rosemary has been proven to stimulate hair growth, prevent baldness, slows graying, and can be used to treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Peppermint is antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection.
- Peppermint is vasodilating (and vasoconstricting), which means that it improves blood circulation. Many cases of hair loss and baldness occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation improves blood flow and therefore hair growth and slows hair loss.
- Peppermint is also anti-inflammatory and calming to the scalp.
- Prevents hair loss and even help control Alopecia by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
- Acts as an anti-fungal, helping to heal minor injuries on scalp
- Treats dandruff
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Helps heal minor injuries on scalp
Tea Tree Oil
- Encourages hair growth by helping to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots.
- Unclogs pores, giving relief to those suffering from dandruff.
- Can prevent hair loss by treating the incessant itching and inflammation that can cause hair to fall out.
- An itchy scalp is typically caused by a fungus, bacteria or an allergic reaction, and tea tree oil has been proven to fight these problems. It can even address scalp eczema and scalp folliculitis.