INCI: Distilled water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cirtus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Distillate, Bentonite, Propanediol, Apple Cider Vinegar, Dermasoft ECO 1388 (Glycerin & Water & Sodium Levulinate & Sodium Anisate), Sodium Thiosulfate
Aloe Vera juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aloe vera juice has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin, the primary protein of hair, consisting of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur.
Cirtus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) DistillateSodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Neroli helps exfoliate dead skin cell buildup and excessive sebum production.
- Neroli has antimicrobial properties; inhibiting bacteria that negatively impact scalp health and causes scalp itching and redness.
- Corn-derived preservative booster
- Apple Cider Vinegar is acidic and does a fantastic job at rebalancing the scalp's ph
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a phenomenal cleansing agent, removing excess oils and product buildup
- Apple Cider Vinegar also closes the cuticle, promoting smoother, shinier, stronger hair
Dermasoft ECO 1388
- Broad-spectrum plant-derived preservative
- Plant-derived preservative
- Sodium Thiosulfate is a water soluble salt and reducing agent that reacts with oxidizing agents, like chlorine, safely and effectively removing it from the hair.