Orange Marmalade Flaxseed and Aloe Curl Definer
Get ready for juicy, defined curls with Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade!
- Plant-based styling gel made with natural ingredients.
- The formula includes flaxseed extract, agave nectar extract, and pectin
- Cream gel, firm-hold formula delivers frizz-free curls with incredible shine.
- Aloe vera hydrates and soothes your scalp and hair.
- Marshmallow root extract detangles and softens your curls.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Xanthan gum provides a light hold without weighing your curls down.
- Sweet orange essential oil gives the gel its light, citrus scent.
- Easy to apply and gives you consistently beautiful curls.
- Handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- Provides definition and hold to your curls without harsh chemicals.
If you're looking for a plant-based styling gel that uses natural ingredients, try Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade today!
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- APAmanda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy ride or die
I mix this with Jello Shot and Rice Pudding and my curls pop. Next day curls are even better! I get loads of compliments and I’ve spread the Ecoslay love.
- NMNicole M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoI’ a fan!
This curl definer is exactly what I have been looking for. I have been on the hunt for the right product for quite a while now! This is the first product I have found that gives me volume and also defines my curls so well! I can’t wait to try it with Sangria Hair Refresher!
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoWorks well
I like the curl definer. I put it on with a little bit of gel. Not sure exactly how to keep it fresh looking the second day. Still working on that.
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing for fine hair!
I have extremely fine and easily weighed down hair. My hair with most products goes instantly flat. I used the rice pudding leave-in a long with 2-3 pumps of the orange marmalade curl definer and my hair bounces right up. It does best when I diffuse my hair but still looks great if I air dry it. The Curl definer give me a slight cast which my hair needs, after my hair is 100% dry I scrunch out any cast. I also use the Sangria Curl refresher between washes (3-5 days). I cut the Curl Refresher 50/50 with water spray my hair down liberally and after it dries I scrunch out any crunch and I'm good to go for the day.
- JTJenny T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for fine hair
My lo has 3c fine hair. This works great to hold back the bangs she cut for herself that might take forever to grow out but also keeps her hair looking less frizzy when she wears her hair down.