Ginger and Moringa Tea Rinse
Ecoslay's Ginger and Moringa Tea hair rinse might be the silver bullet that your regimen is missing!
- It contains natural ingredients like ginger extract, moringa extract, aloe vera juice, and apple cider vinegar.
- The blend improves moisture retention and shine in the hair.
- Regular use leads to increased style longevity, manageability, and strength.
- Ginger extract soothes an itchy scalp with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moringa extract nourishes and strengthens hair with its vitamins and minerals.
- Aloe vera juice locks in moisture and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Apple cider vinegar balances the pH of the scalp and hair.
- The hair rinse is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- It provides nourishment and balance to curls.
- It can be a valuable addition to your hair care routine.
You’ll continue to notice the benefits the longer you use this Ginger Moringa Tea Rinse, so why wait?
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect boost for my curls!
LOVE this rinse. I pretty much use it as a bit of a deeper cleanse than the Chai Latte, but at the same time it is so moisturizing on my low porosity curls! HIGHLY recommend if you have build-up or your curl pattern is slightly out of whack. Also, smell isn't bothersome at all. Smells lightly of vinegar.
- BBugzMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks Great
This is a staple for my kids’ weekly hair routine. It helps to keep their hair tangle free between washes. I notice a huge difference when I don’t use it.
- RSRochelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFavorite
This is my favorite product! Smell is definitely not as bad as others said! Squeaky soft!
- JBJENNIFER B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoThe Missing link
This product was the missing link in my routine! My hair hold moisture better, more shine, and my hair looks and feels healthier. I have tried ACV rinse before but this is a game changer! Love it - real customer not a bot!!
- ATAmy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat for cleansing!!
I use this about once a month on my regular wash day. I know it’s time when my hair starts to get a bit too frizzy and I have to use too much gel to keep it under control. Basically when my hair gets crunchy, I use this rinse to help reset. It doesn’t smell too bad and I never smell it on my hair afterwards. I co-wash, then liberally spray this rinse all over and squish it in to my hair and rub it in my scalp, rinse, and condition as normal. I have 2C/3A/, low porosity, course curls.