Jello Shot Bundle
How To Use
What our customers have to say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- GNGilianne N.Verified BuyerReviewingJello ShotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI finally found the best styling gel for me!
I love love love this product. I had to experiment a little bit with this one over the course of the year to find the best way to achieve the results I was looking for. I am a low porosity person and the best results I have achieved are using the banana cream as a leave in then applying the Jell-O shot. Then I use the tension method to stretch my curls. I definitely get many compliments and I get asked by many what I use for my hair
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGoing bananas for this Banana cream conditioner
First off, the smell of this banana cream conditioner is to die for. I love it. My hair type is around a 3a. This conditioner really is a great product; I use it as recommended, and it’s awesome. My routine so far is to use matcha boost once a week and follow it up with this conditioner, then rice pudding afterwards and I get great results, soft hair, and it smells refreshing. My curls are soft but defined, and frizz is to a minimal. Best part is it’s toxic free and eco friendly. How could it get better?
- JPJuliet P.Verified BuyerReviewingPeppermint SchnappsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove
Love the smell and it lathers so well! You don't need much! Great clean feeling after
- CHChelsea H.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat deep conditioning
Use on wet hair and wrap in shower cap and heat cap for 30 minutes. Hair feels silkier and more hydrated.
- KAKay A.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI’m hooked. I don’t use anything else
I use 1/2 teaspoon of this as my regular conditioner every day. Yes, I was my hair every day.
I rinse it out fully. Once a week I add a couple drops of grapeseed oil to it and use it as my deep conditioner (under a heated hood) for 30 minutes.
Natural, low porosity, 2B, fine, low density hair