Apple Sauce and Edge Brush Combo
Completely drama-free, Apple Sauce delivers:
- Multi-day hold
- No flaking
- No caking (even with reapplication)
- Rinses easily with water
- 98% naturally-derived ingredients (even the ones that you can't pronounce or never heard of!)
About the Ingredients
Ingredients: Water, Seaweed extract, Carbomer, Dehydroxanthan gum, VP/VPA, Sodium PCA, Baking Soda, Caprylhydroxamic GG.
The Bamboo Edge Brush boasts:
- It's the only environmentally-conscious edge brush - even the bristles are made from bamboo!
- The cylindrical bamboo handle has a comfortable grip allowing the firm, yet gentle bamboo-fiber bristles to coax your "baby hairs" into place
- The bristles are tapered to allow you to strategically put each hair in its proper place for the perfect look.
- Once your brush has run its course, it can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill
- Both the handle and bristles will biodegrade into soil, without pollution.
- Want to learn more about the mighty bamboo plant, why our edge brush is better than a toothbrush or how to slay?
How To Use
What our customers have to say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- NPNicole P.Verified BuyerReviewingedge brushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLOVE
It is a perfect edge brush
- PCPaula C.Verified BuyerReviewingApple Sauce Styling Gel and Edge ControlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing
Awesome strong hold gel that has extended the wash days for my curly- wavy hair!
- AFAtina F.Verified BuyerReviewingApple Sauce Styling Gel and Edge ControlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing
I saw somewhere that people were using Applesauce as a gel. I have used OM over the years and recently pretty exclusively for my curls, but wished I had a liiiiiittle more hold with it. Welp, Applesauce to the rescue! I ordered the sample size, and pretty quickly went back to order the full size. Love your products!!
- AGAmber G.Verified BuyerReviewingApple Sauce Styling Gel and Edge ControlI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoWorks As A Gel
Ok, I know this is an edge control but I went ahead and tried it as a gel. I was surprised by this one. I kind of knew when I purchased it that it would be my least favorite, but it still amazed me. It's thicker than other gels I've done so it felt more gloppy when I would scrunch it in. However, I loved the second day result. Al I did was remove my silk bonnet and shake my hair a little upside down and I loved the look of my curls. I may would buy another sample again of this one, but not the full size. I loved Jello Shot and Orange Marmalade and feel like those would join my every day gel rotation, but I could see using this one on occasion. It still got rated so high because I did love the results, but I loved the other two more.
- MRMonica R.Verified BuyerReviewingApple Sauce Styling Gel and Edge ControlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat as a gel
Works great as a gel