Cayenne Lemon Squeeze and Measuring Tape Bundle
Nature meets Science in Ecoslay’s carefully crafted Cayenne Lemon Squeeze growth oil. A multi-year study was performed on the distinct oil combinations inside of this little bottle and determined that over 44% of the participants saw dramatically increased hair growth within 7 months. At our little shop in Georgia, Cayenne Lemon Squeeze has quickly become a favorite - each of us have experienced significant growth since we began formulation. Not only is this no-fillers oil absolutely phenomenal when it comes to increasing and retaining length, it also imparts excellent shine and seals in moisture superbly.
Also included is a branded measuring tape so that you can track your hair growth!
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- RLRachel L.Verified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon SqueezeI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoLemon squeeze not for me
I love the smell and the concept, I use an oil on my hair daily. I found lemon squeeze to be sticky, not slick like I prefer my oil to be.
- ERElizabeth R.Verified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon SqueezeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome hair oil
I looked around for a hair oil for a long time before settling on this one. One drop of this works great for scrunching out a gel cast. It does not make my hair feel greasy at all and reduces frizz. I have been putting it on thinning areas of my scalp and my eyebrows as well. I dislike scented products generally, but love the aromatic smell of this oil.
- AEAlexandra E.Verified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon SqueezeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat product!
Love this oil!
- SBShanett B.Verified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon SqueezeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHair health Journey
Strong smell but I mix with my Moroccan oil from Sephora to help the smell.
- CCocoVerified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon SqueezeI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStinky
Not worth the money. Hair was funky so had to wash out and discard this product. Not a repurchase from me