Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer
Fermented rice water is a traditional ingredient in Asian hair care that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Ecoslay's Rice Pudding is a plant-based leave-in conditioner and moisturizer.
- Contains fermented rice water, marshmallow root extract, and a blend of herbal extracts.
- Fermented rice water strengthens and nourishes hair while improving elasticity.
- Marshmallow root extract acts as a natural emollient for detangling and softening hair.
- A blend of herbal extracts provides additional nourishment and hydration.
- Rice Pudding is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- Ingredients are sourced locally from a farm in Georgia, reducing the carbon footprint.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair, work through from root to tip, and style as desired.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer between wash days.
Rice Pudding works well with other Ecoslay products for customized styling combinations.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- SJSamantha J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMoisturizing but not heavy!!
I have fine hair (and not a lot of it) that is very easy to weight down with leave in conditioners. This gives me good moisture, as my hair is very frizzy and dry. I use a heaping quarter size amount on soaking wet hair and then three pumps of orange marmalade gel. This also does NOt make my hair look grease (which it can get greasy very fast). With this combo and some 50/50 Sangria Refresher and Water on my non wash days my hair is thriving and I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair!
- JMJanet M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agofinally found my best products!
Rice Pudding is a winner for me. I apply it first and then add Jello Shot gel. It defines my curls without frizz and it holds all day. It does not make my scalp itch, which is amazing. I also like Orange Marmalade, but the Rice Pudding/gel combo seems best on a daily basis. Photo below is at night before bed. Curls are still soft and springy!
- CBColleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Best
This conditioner makes my hair feel like silk, and stay frizz and knot free for days! Will never use anything else
- DHDanielle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
This is the only conditioner that I have found that actually works as both a conditioner and a leave in. If I’m short on time and don’t want to do a full condition and application of product, this leave in works wonderfully! If I have time to do both it looks even better
- NPNicole P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love it
Makes my hair feels really soft and keep the gel from getting so hard…I washed my hair 2weeks later…products last long