Our Flourish bundle contains the specific products needed to halt shedding and increase growth.
Matcha Boost Protein Strengthening Treatment (8oz)
Repair and strengthen your hair in one simple step.
- Designed for wavy, curly, coily, and kinky hair types.
- Protein treatments are essential for maintaining curly hair health.
- Fills gaps in the hair cuticle, restores elasticity, and reduces breakage.
- Matcha extract in the treatment is rich in antioxidants, promoting hair growth and reducing breakage.
Hot Sauce Pre-poo/ Hot oil treatment (8oz)
Revitalize your scalp with natural ingredient Hot Sauce Hot Oil treatment.
- Formulated to promote healthy hair growth and soothe dry, itchy scalps.
- Hot Sauce provides protection to the scalp and hair from damaging free radicals, thanks to its vitamin C content.
- The refreshing scent of rosemary and peppermint essential oils offers an invigorating experience.
Cayenne Lemon Squeeze (2oz)
Ecoslay's Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a unique blend of natural ingredients for hair growth and shine.
- The blend promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss, and adds shine to the hair.
- Formulated based on independent studies for effectiveness.
- Apply a few drops to the scalp and massage in, or use it on lengths and ends for shine and nourishment.
- It can be used to break the gel cast left by Orange Marmalade and Jello Shot.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- JBJacqueline B.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Boost Protein Strengthening TreatmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMatcha protein magic
My hair LOVES the protein. I use it x2 monthly after a chai latte cleanser and followed by banana cream pie for deep conditioner. Matcha protein boost livens my wave in defined curly. Absolutely keeping this in my routine.
- TWTiffany W.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Boost Protein Strengthening TreatmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMatcha is the bomb!
I love how the Matcha Protein Boost works quickly to give my hair back it's bounce, definition, and softness.
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Boost Protein Strengthening TreatmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo so good
I used this yesterday for the first time and I LOVE IT. My hair feels so soft. Highly recommend it.
- GHGrace H.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Boost Protein Strengthening TreatmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood product but may not be for me.
I love the slip, the smell and the texture but I'm not sure how this type of proteins is working for me. My very fragile fine frizzy curls are picky with protein and so far I'm gotten a lot of frizz but I will experiment with alternating with the banana cream as a deep condish. I also ordered the hot sauce hot oil so we will see if that balances the proteins and makes my hair and scalp happy. I always have major scalp inch but no dandruff or seeming cause so I like all the products from ecoslay that I have tried so far as they are non irritating. Also ordered a sample of peppermint poo hoping for some scalp relief.
- JBJacqueline B.Verified BuyerReviewingCayenne Lemon Squeeze Growth OilI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGrowth oil
Only used this a couple times. Made my scalp a little greasy but I found a little goes a long way. Very nice for scrunching the crunch out, but unfortunately not as amazing as a smell as rice pudding or orange marmalade.