With avocado, okra, coconut cream, aloe vera and banana, this super-thick, moisturizing treat deeply penetrates to nourish even the driest locks! And yes, it can be left in, pairing superbly with Orange Marmalade, Jello Shot, Apple Sauce and Lemon Buttercream!
Directions: After cleansing, apply a liberal amount of Banana Cream to soaking wet hair. Evenly distribute and leave on for 30 minutes, using a heat cap for full penetration. Rinse.
For extra thirsty locks, apply a bit of Banana Cream as a leave-in treat.
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- EFEmma F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLike getting a fresh curly cut at a salon!
My 3b curls LOVE this product! I used with a heat cap for about 4 hours and then did my typical styling routine: leave-in conditioner, gel, and mousse plus diffused to dry. The results were soft, shiny, and bouncy curls! I can't wait to try more Ecoslay products!
- JDJanice D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoQuenched
It really quech the dryness
- LTLea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
Super nutritious for my hair 💕💕
- AJAmanda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoECOSLAY CHANGED MY LIFE
seriously I could cry…. I’m 24 and have been on a hair journey my whole life THIS IS THE ONLY STUFF THAT HAS ONLY WORKED. I love ecoslay and will forever 😭 thank you for making me feel beautiful ❤️ (here are photos of before and after… the after is completely dry yet but you can see why I am so in love with this stuff!)
- MSMIchele S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove
Left my curls so soft