Matcha Boost Protein Strengthening Treatment
Repair and strengthen your hair in one simple step.
- Protein nourishes and strengthens curls.
- Designed for wavy, curly, coily, and kinky hair types.
- Formula includes plant-based ingredients like hydrolyzed quinoa protein, hydrolyzed keratin (wheat/soy) protein, and matcha extract.
- Protein treatments are essential for maintaining curly hair health.
- Fills gaps in the hair cuticle, restores elasticity, and reduces breakage.
- The blend of proteins in Matcha Boost strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
- Matcha extract in the treatment is rich in antioxidants, promoting hair growth and reducing breakage.
- Other nourishing ingredients prevent the rigid feeling often associated with protein treatments.
- Matcha Boost is handmade in small batches and sustainably packaged.
- The product utilizes a natural preservative system to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
Your usage requirements will vary depending on your level of damage, maintenance goals and hair diameter. Please refer to the usage table under "How to Use".
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- JBJacqueline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMatcha protein magic
My hair LOVES the protein. I use it x2 monthly after a chai latte cleanser and followed by banana cream pie for deep conditioner. Matcha protein boost livens my wave in defined curly. Absolutely keeping this in my routine.
- TWTiffany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMatcha is the bomb!
I love how the Matcha Protein Boost works quickly to give my hair back it's bounce, definition, and softness.
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo so good
I used this yesterday for the first time and I LOVE IT. My hair feels so soft. Highly recommend it.
- GHGrace H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood product but may not be for me.
I love the slip, the smell and the texture but I'm not sure how this type of proteins is working for me. My very fragile fine frizzy curls are picky with protein and so far I'm gotten a lot of frizz but I will experiment with alternating with the banana cream as a deep condish. I also ordered the hot sauce hot oil so we will see if that balances the proteins and makes my hair and scalp happy. I always have major scalp inch but no dandruff or seeming cause so I like all the products from ecoslay that I have tried so far as they are non irritating. Also ordered a sample of peppermint poo hoping for some scalp relief.
- EEmmaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAnother Ecoslay Win!!
I used the Matcha Boost for 30 min (no heat) alongside my usual deep conditioning with Banana Cream, then followed with the Rice Pudding leave-in. These products really work amazing on their own but even more excellently when all used together! At this point I'm going to need the whole product line!