Chai Latte Hair Cleanser
Wake up your curls with Ecoslay Chai Latte Cleanser!
- Plant-based cleanser specially formulated for curls.
- It includes natural ingredients like black tea extract, slippery elm extract, and essential oils.
- The cleanser gently removes build-up and impurities from the hair.
- The plant-based emulsifier creates a rich, creamy lather.
- Plant-based moisturizers lock in moisture and promote healthy hair growth.
- Contains a blend of essential oils, that help to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and promote healthy hair growth
- Natural ingredients, such as slippery elm extract, nettle leaf extract, and horsetail leaf extract, help to nourish and strengthen your curls.
Try this nourishing formula, the Chai Latte Cleanser will leave your curls feeling soft, healthy, and revitalized.
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- NDNecia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat cleanser!
Love the smell and how my hair feels, the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is so watery, it is hard to get a handful and disperse it all over your hair. I feel like so much is wasted when trying to use it. I might try adding it to a spray bottle and just spraying it on my head to see if it will last longer and get a more even distribution.
- DRDiane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat gentle shampoo
This cleans my hair with minimum lather. I use it basically on my scalp and just gently rake the remaining thru the ends. Clean hair and no harsh chemicals
- AWAlicia W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNew Favorite
Makes my hair shiny and clean, but it feels moisturizd not stripped. Perfect for my medium porosity, medium strand thickness wavy hair and it is easy on my sensitve scalp. Smells good too!
- EEliseVerified ReviewerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove but doesn't seem to work well for my hair
Chai latte smells great and leaves my hair looking amazing and clean but not stripped, but I did notice that every time I use it I lose a LOT more hair in the shower than is normal. I only wash once a week so I thought maybe it was the week's worth of shed hair coming off all at once, but since I switched to a different shampoo I'm not having the same issue. It's unfortunate. I do have very high porosity, fine hair, perhaps that has something to do with it? Wanted to leave a review in case others have the same issue.
- EEllenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFavorite shampoo, solved scalp issues
My 2A/B, low porosity waves & sensitive scalp LOVE this shampoo. I've always battled flakes & dry scalp that hair products only made worse -- until Chai Latte. I wash 2-3x per week. My waves and scalp get clean but stay moisturized. After 8 months my scalp is no longer sensitive. About 1-2x per month I have to strip my waves with a clarifier.