With avocado, okra, coconut cream, aloe vera and banana, this super-thick, moisturizing treat deeply penetrates to nourish even the driest locks! And yes, it can be left in, pairing superbly with Orange Marmalade, Jello Shot, Apple Sauce and Lemon Buttercream!
Directions: After cleansing, apply a liberal amount of Banana Cream to soaking wet hair. Evenly distribute and leave on for 30 minutes, using a heat cap for full penetration. Rinse.
For extra thirsty locks, apply a bit of Banana Cream as a leave-in treat.
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGoing bananas for this Banana cream conditioner
First off, the smell of this banana cream conditioner is to die for. I love it. My hair type is around a 3a. This conditioner really is a great product; I use it as recommended, and it’s awesome. My routine so far is to use matcha boost once a week and follow it up with this conditioner, then rice pudding afterwards and I get great results, soft hair, and it smells refreshing. My curls are soft but defined, and frizz is to a minimal. Best part is it’s toxic free and eco friendly. How could it get better?
- CHChelsea H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat deep conditioning
Use on wet hair and wrap in shower cap and heat cap for 30 minutes. Hair feels silkier and more hydrated.
- KAKay A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI’m hooked. I don’t use anything else
I use 1/2 teaspoon of this as my regular conditioner every day. Yes, I was my hair every day.
I rinse it out fully. Once a week I add a couple drops of grapeseed oil to it and use it as my deep conditioner (under a heated hood) for 30 minutes.
Natural, low porosity, 2B, fine, low density hair
- SWSarah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
This is my favorite conditioner of all time. My waves love it and I use a little as a leave in as well.
- JDJanice D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuenched
It really quech the dryness