Ecoslay's Sangria Hair Refresher will control frizz while adding moisture, strength and shine to allow your curls to go the extra mile! WIth cherry and blueberry fruit essences, silk amino acids and uv protection, a spritz of Sangrai will simultaneously perk up your mood and your curls any time of the day!
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- AHAmara H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoSangria and Orange Marmalade ❤️🧡
Sangria work on my hair dry and wet. Revitalizes the curls/waves and doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm able to use Orange Marmalade after shampooing and then Sangria for a few days after to refresh the curls/waves and my hair continues to look great. My favorite curl products!
- SPSheila P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLove it
I think this magic stuff is amazing! I am still learning the curly ways… but this product is becoming one of my favorites
- TBTara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLove this product
This sangria curl spray is so awesome . It leaves my hair feeling soft and my curls bouncy . I highly
Recommend it .
- JJennyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove!
I was skeptical at first when I used it as a refresher, but the next time I washed my hair I used it as a leave it and I had the best curls!!! I love it in combination with orange marmalade. It’s the best!
- MMMonica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoGreat refresher - slightly crunchy
I was impressed at how shiny this made my 3 day old curls. I sort of scrunched it in which didn’t create a super even distribution. I’m excited to try it as intended with a sprayer. I think it will be much more effective. It does add some crunch to the hair but I believe this can be agitated out or softened with a little bit of massaging or oil