Check out Paige's favorites for her best wash day ever!
1 - 16oz Orange Marmalade
1 - 16oz Banana Cream
1 - 8oz Peppermint Schnapps
1 - 8oz Moonshine
How To Use
What our customers have to say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange MarmaladeI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 hours agoI was gifted this by a friend and OMG AMAZING I had to buy it!
Omg I have been 9n a mission to find my holy grail gel.. not only does this smell absolutely amazing but it gives phenomenal hold while giving my hair body bounce and beautiful waves and curls! I was gifted this by a gf and loved it so much I had to buy more. Absolutely a holy grail must have!!!
- AGAmber G.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange MarmaladeI recommend this productRated 5 stars23 hours agoGreat Hold, No Wonder It's A Best Seller
I bought the sample size of this gel because I'm looking for a new gel that is clean and good for the planet and my hair. Of course I had to check out Ecoslay and what better place to start than with their best selling gel. Y'all, I see why this is the best selling gel! This had a great hard hold for my waves. They still looked nice overnight (green outfit). I'm a nighttime shower person so I set my hair at night. If a gel can't last after one night in my silk bonnet, it isn't for me. Orange Marmalade exceeded my expectations. My only problem is that I also tried Jello Shot and also loved it. I was only wanting to find one to fall in love with and buy full size and I may have found two.
- EFEmma F.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLike getting a fresh curly cut at a salon!
My 3b curls LOVE this product! I used with a heat cap for about 4 hours and then did my typical styling routine: leave-in conditioner, gel, and mousse plus diffused to dry. The results were soft, shiny, and bouncy curls! I can't wait to try more Ecoslay products!
- AAlexVerified ReviewerReviewingOrange MarmaladeI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoSample is doing right by me so far!
I bought the small 4 oz size; this is the second time I’ve used it, along with the Jello Shot. I think I applied it better this time: more OM, less Jell-O shot. This is my day 2 hair and my curls are back in a way they haven’t been for months! I have volume and curl, even up towards the root. I plopped for an hour after applying, then used my Dyson until it was 70% dry and let airdry the rest of the way. I left the cast and then wrapped it up with a scarf and bonnet. When I woke up this morning, I scrunched and fluffed. Again, I thought my curls were really gone but I’m so happy to have them back. Just a note: I did use my Matcha Boost and Banana Crème samples last wash day; I’ve got to imagine that helped with the result.
- AMAlexa M.Verified BuyerReviewingOrange MarmaladeI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoG.O.A.T.
This has never failed me. I have used major brands and expensive brands but they don't compare to Orange Marmalade. It really makes my curls pop out. I love this stuff!