Bring dry curls back to life
These products are specially formulated to revitalize the dryest locks
Our definition bundle contains the specific products needed to fight Frizz.
Banana Cream Deep Conditioner: With avocado, okra, coconut cream, aloe vera and banana, this super-thick, moisturizing treat deeply penetrates to nourish even the driest locks! And yes, it can be left in, pairing superbly with Orange Marmalade, Jello Shot, Apple Sauce and Lemon Buttercream!
Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer: Melt away tangles while quenching your thirsty locks with Ecoslay’s Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer! A generous dose of Rice Water adds the nutrients that your curls need to keep them strong, shiny and bouncy. Rice Pudding mixes superbly with Ecoslay’s Orange Marmalade, Jello Shot, Apple Sauce and Lemon Buttercream, allowing you to create the perfect styling combination for your hair’s needs.
Ginger and Moringa Tea just might be the silver bullet that your regimen is missing! You'll immediately notice improved moisture retention and shine. Within a week, you'll observe increased style longevity, manageability and strength. These benefits and others will continue to pile up with each use.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- JDJerusha de J.Verified BuyerReviewingRice PuddingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMy FAVOURITE
This leave in conditioner is exactly what I've been looking for! It does wonders for my hair - leaves it so soft and smooth, and it smells AMAZING!!
- BBugzMomVerified BuyerReviewingGinger and Moringa TeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWorks Great
This is a staple for my kids’ weekly hair routine. It helps to keep their hair tangle free between washes. I notice a huge difference when I don’t use it.
- KCKimberly C.Verified BuyerReviewingRice PuddingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLight and moisturizing
Rice pudding is a staple in my hair routine. It is light and moisturizing and smells wonderful!
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGoing bananas for this Banana cream conditioner
First off, the smell of this banana cream conditioner is to die for. I love it. My hair type is around a 3a. This conditioner really is a great product; I use it as recommended, and it’s awesome. My routine so far is to use matcha boost once a week and follow it up with this conditioner, then rice pudding afterwards and I get great results, soft hair, and it smells refreshing. My curls are soft but defined, and frizz is to a minimal. Best part is it’s toxic free and eco friendly. How could it get better?
- CHChelsea H.Verified BuyerReviewingBanana CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat deep conditioning
Use on wet hair and wrap in shower cap and heat cap for 30 minutes. Hair feels silkier and more hydrated.