edge brush + carrying case
Slay your edges, not the planet! Lay baby hairs in place with these firm, yet gentle bamboo-fiber bristles. Carry your edge brush in style with the included 100% bamboo travel case!
The Bamboo Edge Brush boasts:
- First environmentally-conscious edge brush - even the bristles are made from bamboo!
- The cylindrical bamboo handle on the brush has a comfortable grip allowing the firm, yet gentle bamboo-fiber bristles to coax your "baby hairs" into place
- The bristles on the brush are tapered to allow you to strategically put each hair in its proper place for the perfect look.
- The carrying case is sleek, light weight and made from bamboo just like the brush.
- Once your brush and case have run their course, it can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. They will completely biodegrade into soil, without pollution.
- Want to learn more about the mighty bamboo plant, why our edge brush is better than a toothbrush or how to slay?
How To Use
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- NPNicole P.Verified BuyerReviewingedge brushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLOVE
It is a perfect edge brush
- JJVerified BuyerReviewingedge brush + carrying caseI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoPoor Quality Control and No Email Response
I can’t open the tube. The bamboo lid is stuck to the bamboo tube and is therefore unusable. You have not responded to my email, therefore please refund my money. I cannot recommend this product. Poor quality control and customer service.
- VGVictoria G.Verified BuyerReviewingedge brushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEdge Brush
The edge brush is like no other I have used. The fact that it is biodegradable and harmless to the environment is a major plus. And it is not harsh on my edges.
- TToneahaVerified BuyerReviewingedge brushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove!!!
I love this brush not to harsh on my edges.