Grab everything that a Coily needs for a successful Wash Day!
Banana Cream Deep Conditioner (16oz)
Indulge your senses with this plant based luxury hair care for deep conditioning.
- Moisturizes and defines curls, reduces frizz, and improves hair manageability.
- Banana extract nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals.
- The product can also be used as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner.
Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer (16oz)
Fermented rice water is a traditional ingredient in Asian hair care that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Marshmallow root extract acts as a natural emollient for detangling and softening hair.
- A blend of herbal extracts provides additional nourishment and hydration.
- Ingredients are sourced locally from a farm in Georgia, reducing the carbon footprint.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer between wash days.
Jello Shot Curl Defining Gel (16oz)
Are you ready for bouncy, define curls that will last for days?
- Contains a blend of natural ingredients, including okra extract, aloe vera juice, and various botanical extracts.
- Pectin provides an extra firm hold to keep curls in place without weighing them down.
- Botanical extracts such as chamomile flower, nettle leaf, melissa leaf, peppermint leaf, horsetail leaf, and yucca vera leaf contribute to the nourishment and strengthening of curls.
Chai Latte Hair Cleanser (8oz)
Wake up your curls with Ecoslay Chai Latte Cleanser!
- The cleanser gently removes build-up and impurities from the hair.
- The plant-based emulsifier creates a rich, creamy lather.
- Contains a blend of essential oils, that help to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and promote healthy hair growth
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bundle Product Reviews
Our Ingredient Philosophy
Did you know that our scalps are porous, absorbing the products that we slather onto it? At Ecoslay, we practice a natural-first philosophy when it comes to ingredients. Paying tremendous respect to nature while not ignoring science - that's the Ecoslay way.
- AWAlicia W.Verified BuyerReviewingChai Latte Hair CleanserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNew Favorite
Makes my hair shiny and clean, but it feels moisturizd not stripped. Perfect for my medium porosity, medium strand thickness wavy hair and it is easy on my sensitve scalp. Smells good too!
- EEliseVerified ReviewerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAll Time Favorite conditioner
I have high porosity, fine, wavy LONG hair. Many conditioners leave my roots greasy and the ends dry. When I use this (in addition to the matcha treatment) my hair is actually deeply nourished - I can tell it is infusing nourishment into my hair rather than simply coating it. I used to never use conditioner at all because my hair is so fine, but this has changed the game completely and my hair has never looked better!
- YPYareline P.Verified BuyerReviewingRice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and MoisturizerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago👌
Looove this paired with Orange Marmalade. I got 2 of my curly friends to use this as well. Smells so good too ❤️
The attached photo is with Day 2 or 3 hair ☺️
- KDKhadijah D.Verified BuyerReviewingJello Shot Curl Defining GelI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe crunch is real!!
The crunch was real, but I liked that. My curls were set for the whole week. My hair also still had lots of movement.
However, the shrinkage remained the same (which ive accepted at this point lol). I only stretched my hair twice, after the wash and yesterday when I went out.
I only used the trial size and still have plenty of gel left, which is great.
- MMagaVerified ReviewerReviewingBanana Cream Deep ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat for Kids, Too!
My young granddaughters swim A Lot during the summer, and their long hair gets completely tangled and as dry as straw. They had come to swim at our house a few weeks ago, and when they got dressed I noticed what a Mess their hair was! I used just a small amount of Banana Cream Deep Conditioner and smoothed it through their hair. I was then able to brush it out with a detangler brush and used it as a leave in conditioner. Their hair was immediately softer, shinier, and their natural curls started coming back to life. I am going to guve their Mom Banana Cream fir Christmas.